AUTHOR


Driven through with blurring seams
Pages bound with sodden reams
strangely laced with dirty themes
All that's golden bravely gleams


Body marked and heart that's torn
Promise raped, allegiance sworn
Fatal wound to all that's born
A time to weep a time to mourn

Fight against revenge's snare
Dine-in love seems meager fare
Danger lies near, waiting there
Broken heart, raw flesh laid bare

Shock you with this scrawny fight
Let His love light up the night
I know you hate it when I'm right
Your bark made dents but not your bite

Flagrant
Flowing
Stagnant
Glowing
Love forever strong and growing
A book I never thought to write

Dreamy
Notions
Murky
Oceans
Bottomless these strong emotions
Autonomous is my respite

Razor rip the reddened thread
Tears that soak my weary bed
Dirtied lace that left me dead
Bruise my heel and crush his head

Value for the Victory
Arms of hope entangle me
broken cord that set me free
all that I was meant to be

City set upon a hill
Die to live, i wish to still
self reproved and marked to kill
estrangement such a bitter pill

Denial
doldrum
Menial
ho hum
Never gleaning...lies deceiving
deeper meaning not perceiving

Awake
Restless
Earthquake
Breathless
Beauty unearthed, purpose rebirthed
Healing respondent,  Peace built upon it

You be the writer.I'm finally a story
Marked for His will, Redeemd for His glory.

JM 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WorkMANship

A Look Inside The Nutcase

PAST