RESCUE

No more quiet comfort 
No more sweetened words
rounded edge of hunger
softened pain of hurts

He is coming for me.

No more standing in the ring
while others watch the fray
note the blows it brings
and try to have their say

He is coming for me

Turning down the lights
Mopping blood up from the floor
no more sleepless nights
no more knocking at my door

but He is coming for me.

They won't circle in to hedge the wounded
They won't stand up tall to hide my pain
They won't fight em off with shields and armor,

The weapons they've been given
though I've been stripped of mine
the battle they still live in 
while they insist they're fine
is more than they can take with all those wiley blows
and so my mind can understand but it is my heart that knows...

My Warrior has seen my shame and
HE is coming for me
He'll ride in with a fervor
and rip me from the clutches
He'll storm in like the thunder
and lay loose all He touches

With His eyes of fire and with a heart of love
with compassion cloaked in mercy
and power from above
He'll wreak a Holy vengeance
on what was ripped from me
the time is done for tenderness
He's come to set me free

And what the body could not do
and what the Bride just could not see
is not a cause abandoned
does not make Truth untrue

He is coming for me

However that may look
It's written in His book
For everything I lose
It's His way that I choose

This is is what I know;

He Is Coming For me.  Watch and See!

JM2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WorkMANship

A Look Inside The Nutcase

PAST