WOMAN

The best things I can say, the words that mean the most are the ones that reverberate in my heart. These are words that hold me to you that define your deity your truth.


I'm ever wandering and pondering the things that will never really matter until I'm silent and I hear the words you gave me to sing over you, the love you placed in me to lavish upon you. Others will tell me these thoughts, these feelings even this aching is for another.  They will tell me that I need to find that one, to seek him out to pour all of this into him but I know better.  I've been there and when I was we both said it belonged to you…both of us did.  It's meant for no one else.  I didn't make it.  You put it in me for you.  Despite what anyone thinks or wonders we know that the only way I'll be satisfied is to lavish it on you, my Maker, my King


And every woman has this passion.  Every woman has this need.  Every woman has this longing to be loved and to pour out what's inside of her…the words, the feelings, the passion, the love.  We all try to pour ourselves out.  So many of us are coaxed and prodded by selfish seekers and some of us receive so much better than others.   Those who respond often abuse and trivialize it because they have no understanding of what they've been given and to them it seems consumable.  It is not.  This happens over and over to the point that often a woman withdraws inside herself and so barricades what's inside of her that it's possible no one here will ever see it again.  She instinctually knows it is valuable and resents the way it's been used and discarded.  She seems so cold, so unfeeling, so cynical and harsh. She poured herself out for someone else, and then another, and then another….the words, the feelings the passion, the desire that you gave her….to give to You.  It is unseen but thankfully it is eternal.


I'm the bride you wrote of.  I'm the example of what you want for you.   I'm made to accept your form, to submit and exhort, to enhance Your image to magnify the image of God on this earth and I NEED to be poured out.  All of this inside of me needs to expressed for you and for no one else.  And maybe it's finding the person to do it.  Maybe it's finding the place where it is safe and all of that will be an offering..even the one who draws it from me will present it to you.  And maybe relationship expresses who you are when it's built and shaped by two people who only want to love you and maybe those people don't exist any more.  Maybe, I'm not even one of them…..but I want to be and that is enough.  I believe that it's my heart you're after even as it grows more full by the hour.


Until I have these answers…Until I fill this need,  I am here believing I can pour out these things alone…unto you.  No one will draw me.  No one will convince me to give them what is precious.  No one will have what's valuable now that I recognize how much it cost you, how much you've always wanted it.  I am precious.  What I have is priceless and it belongs to you. The only one worthy of it is the one who will help me give it back to the one who made it in the first place….not take it for himself.  I believe that you will honor it, accept it and use it to magnify yourself with or without his help.  It is for your glory that I am woman.  It is for your glory that I carry these things inside of me.  It is for your glory that I possess beauty and the miracle of life and the gifts and the desire and the love that all define who you (and not I) really am.


It is for you and there will never be another.   There is and forever will be only You!


A man ought not to cover his head,[b] since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10 It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own[c] head, because of the angels. 11 Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 1For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God. - 1 Cor. 11



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WorkMANship

A Look Inside The Nutcase

PAST